Wensha Spa Timog | riantalks

Wensha Spa Timog

Due to my online work, I sit in front of a computer for about 12 hours or so. Actually, my work only takes about 5 hours to complete and the remaining 7 hours is allotted to improving and posting articles on this website (and playing games hehe).

With 12 hours of thigh numbing sitting, I usually develop lower back aches. So what’s the best way to relieve it? Going to a spa. And my favorite spa is Wensha Spa Timog Quezon City.
It was about last year when I discovered this haven of high quality massage.

It is everything that a spa enthusiast would hope for. I’ve been to some other spa centers but I simply can’t resist the best offerings Wensha Spa Timog have. So why do I keep coming back to Wensha Spa Timog?

What to expect at Wensha Spa Timog?

1. Wensha Spa has two branches one in Timog Quezon City and one as Wensha Spa Pasay.
  2. They accept major credit cards for payment.
  3. Six hours is the maximum stay at the spa.
  4. Many foreigners frequent the place; Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, some Caucasians and some Arabs and Africans.
  5. The spa is open 24 hours but I’m not quite sure of the buffet availability.
  6. You will be charged P2,000.00 (take note of the number of zeros) if you will lose your magnetic locker key.
  7. The entrance is adorned with an automatic sliding door.
  8. Leave your slippers before entering the wet floor.

If you are looking for a place to relax to rejuvenate your tired body and mind, Wensha Spa Timog is the place. I go there once a week. Have a happy spa experience. Go to Wensha Spa Pasay and Timog.

67 Comments »

1. never went to spa before.. just relaxing by myself at home still the best trick..:D
    .-= [Rian]´s last [article] ..[post] =-.

Comment by izzat aziz — October 29, 2009 @ 12:20 am

2. Hi Izzat,
    to each his own hehe, but if you have the time and the resources, you should try at least once. :)

Comment by riantalk — October 29, 2009 @ 3:31 am

3. hi…..your site good. join my site.

Comment by Sawranw — October 29, 2009 @ 3:51 am

4. Hello Sawranw,
    Thanks for visiting. Let me check out yours. :)

Comment by riantalk — October 29, 2009 @ 4:06 am

5. nicE sPa..=)
    its reaLy nicE Atmosphere..
    i’vE aLways Enjoy aNd reLax whEn i gO thEre..

Comment by cHristine.. — March 29, 2010 @ 5:11 am

6. Yup, I just went there hehe. It is truly a relaxing place and I bet you cannot find other spas with free food!

Comment by riantalk — March 29, 2010 @ 2:31 pm

7. what is the exact address of wensha spa? i’d like to go there.

Comment by yhe — October 12, 2010 @ 7:57 am

8. It is at the corner of Timog avenue and Quezon avenue. Simply go to Delta QC, ask around when you get there. When you see the KFC Delta branch, Wensha is just across the street on Timog Avenue :)

Comment by riantalk — October 12, 2010 @ 9:40 pm

9. hi ask ko lang mag kano ba real price? sabi ng iba kasi 600 pero yng iba may mga iba k p daw babayaran?

Comment by dimple — February 3, 2011 @ 1:56 pm

10. Dimple, the exact cost is P680.00. Nagpupunta ako sa wensha timog weekly.

Comment by riantalk — February 3, 2011 @ 8:55 pm

11. baka po meron kayong alam na may special service bukod sa massage… hehehe pls. you give a name tnx..

Comment by alvin — February 14, 2011 @ 8:50 pm

12. Alvin,
    may special services din sila like foot massage, body mask, pedicure and manicure, etc. Now, if you are referring to the “special” service, e wala po sila nito dahil legitimate and wholesome and Wensha. :)

Comment by riantalk — February 26, 2011 @ 12:28 am

13. Few years back, I was a victim of sexual harassment inside Wensha Timog branch. One locker room attendant caught the unwarranted situation – to my surprise, he announced immediately that we were having sex inside the sauna. I fought for my right since I know for a fact that I was a victim of harassment. The attendant did not listened instead grabbed and dragged me (together with the big man – offender) outside the wet floor. He even shouted in the reception “nagsubuan ng ****”…so the situation got worst. People keep on laughing at us and staffs of the spa keep on saying foul comments. I wasn’t given the chance to explain my side. I was even forced to sign a waver that I am forever forfeited in visiting the spa again. Since then I never visited Wensha. To my dismay and humiliation, I never wanted to even talk about your spa. I am not posting this comment to appeal to your sympathy and allow me to visit the spa again. Just for your information and guidance, NOT ALL SPA GOERS ARE INTO HUNKY PUNKIES. I am a regular Wensha client as well as my whole family and friends. Your spa attendant really made a very big mistake – maligned my person and destroyed my spa leisure. I have no intentions of returning to Wensha…Just for your information and guidance. YOUR SPA SIMPLY MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE. I will forever remember the most traumatic experience YOU HAVE PROVIDED ME. Thanks for the most horrible memories!!!

Comment by Nico Takayama — March 17, 2011 @ 10:44 am

14. Hi Nico,
    Thanks for sharing. Whenever I visit Wensha there is now a notice in their walls about prohibited malicious acts. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. But I think they have improved now since there is a security guard in the wet area and that they have notices on their walls. This is a very sad experience for you. There are really shallow people. The staff should not have humiliated you, it was very unprofessional. I hope you have already recovered from the trauma.

Comment by riantalk — March 18, 2011 @ 5:59 pm

15. Thanks for the tip! Will try it this week.

Comment by dodi martin — March 31, 2011 @ 1:10 pm

16. Dodi,
    Have a relaxing trip to Wensha, my favorite hehe.

Comment by riantalk — March 31, 2011 @ 9:23 pm

17. P680? included na dun ung foods? eat all you can? hehe

Comment by joe — April 7, 2011 @ 8:12 am

18. Yes, eat all you can. Included na sa 680. Enjoy

Comment by riantalk — April 7, 2011 @ 8:20 am

19. eto po ba ung exact address?
    77 Pasda Mansion Panay Ave. corner Timog..

need pa ba ng reservation?
    Thanks for the info

Comment by joe — April 7, 2011 @ 8:38 am

20. meron room for couple ba sa wensha??

Comment by joe — April 7, 2011 @ 9:54 am

21. Hi Joe, yes yan yung address. No need for reservation. Enjoy

Comment by riantalk — April 7, 2011 @ 6:05 pm

22. Joe, separate ang rooms ng men and women.

Comment by riantalk — April 7, 2011 @ 6:05 pm

23. Hindi ba pwede mag parequest ng couple room while both of us are getting messages?

Comment by Bee — April 7, 2011 @ 8:07 pm

24. its a pity that u are there to relax and a traumatic experience and eternal shame begot upon u. if u cant really get over what happened you can sue them in courts that is your right. people whatever wrong they do have the right to explain themselves and mostly if not even doing wrong and a victim per se must be able to defend himself. it is very unjust hearing such thing from an establishment. hope this wont happen to any customers here

Comment by justin — April 7, 2011 @ 11:38 pm

25. Bee, this is not possible. There are no such rooms for couples of different genders. Lahat ng mag-asawa or gf/bf ay hiwalay talaga ang rooms at wet floor.

Comment by riantalk — April 11, 2011 @ 11:30 pm

26. nice feedbacks… actually i was browsing for their contact no., tnx for posting!

Comment by mylene — April 12, 2011 @ 1:17 pm

27. Ah ask ko lang po kung yung paliguan ay public like for men nasa isang bathroom kayo tapos naka hubo lahat… yung parang public bath sa japan??

Comment by gene — April 25, 2011 @ 10:56 am

28. You are correct gene. However, you can still use a towel to cover yourself but it should be removed when you are dipping in the cold and hot pools.

Comment by riantalk — April 25, 2011 @ 9:22 pm

29. hi rian, bawal po ba talaga yung kumuha ng pics with your family and friends? just a thought. kasi minsan lalo na kapag masaya, diba we’re capturing those moments :D

Comment by mylene — April 26, 2011 @ 10:40 am

30. Hi Mylene,
    Walang limit sa dami ng pictures na gusto mo sa loob ng Wensha hehe. Ang bawal lang is to bring cameras and cellphones sa loob ng wet floor at massage room syempre. Pero sa dining hall at sa lobby pwedeng pwede.

Comment by riantalk — April 27, 2011 @ 9:23 pm

31. are there male masseurs?

Comment by abcde — April 29, 2011 @ 6:14 pm

32. Yes there are masseurs (male) as well as masseuse (female). You may request your preferred therapist at the counter.

Comment by riantalk — May 1, 2011 @ 12:01 am

33. hi, very timely because i was thinking of treating my sisters to a spa, anyway, just one concern, inside the wet room and dipping in the pool, are you with everyone (though all are female), even those customers you do not know?

Comment by zen — May 3, 2011 @ 9:00 am

34. Hi Zen,
    That is correct, separate ang male at female wet floors. However, once you enter the wet floor, it will be a public facility, all of you females can enjoy the hot and cold pools and sauna and steam rooms. It should not be a problem because you are all females :) The wet areas are spacious so it is meant for sharing with the same gender.

Comment by riantalk — May 3, 2011 @ 9:28 am

35. can you pls call me at 092675611 cause we want to inqure as a gruop package so that lots of discount

Comment by ann manzano — May 10, 2011 @ 2:09 pm

36. Hi Ann,
    Please take note that this is a personal website that provided a review for Wensha. You may want to call them directly. By the way, AFAIK they do not provide discounts for groups no matter how big it would be. They only sell discount cards if you will become a regular customer. Per my last visit the cheapest discount card is 5K pesos good for one year. Thanks.

Comment by riantalk — May 10, 2011 @ 4:29 pm

37. is there specific day for the buffet?

Comment by jen — June 5, 2011 @ 5:24 pm

38. It’s available everyday.

Comment by riantalk — June 5, 2011 @ 11:11 pm

39. hi can your spa accommodate 100 people…we are a group of female having our reunion getaway..does the P680 includes the massage already? thanks.

Comment by anna gonzales — June 11, 2011 @ 10:08 am

40. Hi Anna,
    Please take note that this is a personal website and is NO way connected to Wensha. If you will ask me, as a frequent client,I do not think they will be abe to handle such large group. It is quite impossible knowing that it is a public place and the seats and accommodation spaces are limited. Yes, everything you need is included in the 680.

Comment by riantalk — June 15, 2011 @ 8:52 am

41. May age requirement ba sa Wensha? Me and my friends are planning to go there? Some of them are just 17. Haha!

Comment by 1234 — June 18, 2011 @ 4:14 pm

42. marami bang loner sa Wensha? I’m planning to go alone kasi. Hindi ba awkward? haha

Comment by gameface — June 18, 2011 @ 4:15 pm

43. It does not matter if you are going alone or in groups. I go there once a week alone.

Comment by riantalk — June 19, 2011 @ 11:34 pm

44. Wala naman age requirements. May iba nga nagsasama pa ng bata like 6 years old.

Comment by riantalk — June 19, 2011 @ 11:35 pm

45. does Wensha have a website? I recently returned to NYC from vacationing in the Philippines but didn’t have a chance to visit Wensha BUt have heard of it from several people so I know it must be good. My question is do they have gift certificates/etc we can buy here from USA as a gift for a friend who is there in QC.

Comment by Charlie Prince — June 20, 2011 @ 1:58 pm

46. Hi Charlie,
    Sad to say but I haven’t found any websites of Wensha. My article here is probably the most comprehensive page about Wensha that you can find on the net :)

By the way, yes, they offer GCs but are only available at the reception in both Wensha Timog and Pasay branches.

Comment by riantalk — June 21, 2011 @ 12:15 am

47. what’s the best time to go there?

Comment by p n — June 29, 2011 @ 2:05 am

48. Hi pn,
    Personally, I go there either late afternoon or early evening. I have never tried staying at Wensha past midnight or before lunch. Of course, you have to expect a lot of guests on weekends.

Comment by riantalk — June 29, 2011 @ 11:28 pm

49. hi rian do they have contact no. for wensha timog branch, for inquiries.thanks

Comment by Omar — July 16, 2011 @ 1:44 pm

50. Omar,
    It is written on the post above :)

Comment by Anonymous — July 16, 2011 @ 3:29 pm

51. cant see any contact number above!!!!!

Comment by boo — July 29, 2011 @ 7:11 am

52. Do they
    have Korean body scrub? If yes, do you know how much it will cost?

Comment by oshik — August 5, 2011 @ 5:03 pm

53. They do offer body scrubs but I am not sure if they call it Korean or how much they cost.

Comment by Anonymous — August 6, 2011 @ 4:21 pm

54. hi rian, favor nmn please! s nxt vsit mu s wensha can u pls check the body scrub service plus the price. please!!! tnx!

Comment by oshik — August 10, 2011 @ 6:25 pm

55. magkano ang rate?

Comment by Tociramos — September 6, 2011 @ 12:18 pm

56. Regular rate is 680 all in.

Comment by Anonymous — September 6, 2011 @ 3:21 pm

57. 680 = 6 hours of stay, lahat ng facilities pwede mo na gamitin pati unlimited food. Of course, kasama na sa 6 hours yung 1 hour massage, decide ka na lang kung what time ka papamassage. If you are referring to lovers room like couple’s room, wala sila nun. Hiwalay ang males sa females from wet floor to massage areas. Pwede lang kayo magkasama sa parking area, sa lounge at sa dining area. enjoy

Comment by Anonymous — September 26, 2011 @ 10:02 am

58. hi im a massage therapist,,open pa po b ang application nyo??text me 09486816392,,,,,,tnx

Comment by Michellegarnace — October 6, 2011 @ 12:53 pm

59. Hello, please proceed to the center for your application.

Comment by Anonymous — October 6, 2011 @ 9:37 pm

60. hi rian.. sma mko pgpnta mo ult dun :P hnd pnta q ngyn ksma tta q s timog 1st time q skt pa nmn ktwn q :)

Comment by Prinsesasy — October 17, 2011 @ 9:51 pm

61. hi rian, we are planning to go there next month, how about yung mga isusuot sa wetfloor, pwede dun bumili?

Comment by jerome — November 18, 2011 @ 10:02 am

62. Hi Jerome,
    You will leave all your clothes inside the locker, bibigyan ka ng towel, then you may leave the towel on the sides of the pool when dipping.

Comment by Anonymous — November 21, 2011 @ 4:42 pm

63. I appreciate your comment rrgravity, good to hear this article has been very useful to you. You may share this link to your friends or like the page on Facebook :) enjoy

Comment by Anonymous — November 21, 2011 @ 4:43 pm

64. been there in wensha timog last tuesday, and our experience in this spa was very relaxing..super naexcite kme ni boyfie na pmunta d2, nirecommend lang kc ng ng fren ko.. and ang dami kong nbasang positive feedbacks about wensha..so dna namin pinatagal pa..;))

we go there around 10:30am and inavail namen ung mega promo 1 (P1,088) package inclusive of:

-1hr foot massage(actually d lang xa foot massage, from head to foot massage)..^^.
    -1hour full body massage.
    -use of jacuzzi,steam bath, dry sauna, shower room, locker, (na my super cool na sensor key..loveet..;)
    -and ofcourse unlimited buffet(,11am-3pm=shabu2 and heavy meal, 3;30pm-6:30pm=dimsum food).

after changing bath robe, nagbreakfast muna kme, then inavail na namen ung foot massage.. (magkasama ang male & female)..super galing ng therapist nla, though lalaki ung therapist ko, pero keri naman..after an hour of foot massage, we go back to the dining area and kain ulet, & since past 12 na non, available na ung shabu2 nla, (ang sarap magluto ng shabu2 on ur own taste)..;))..and ang cool din ng hotpot..hehe..

after namen mag luch, tnry na namen ung mga facilities nla, (ofcourse separate na ung male & female)..nakakarelax ung steam bath nla, ang ung jacuzzi(though bare naked talaga ang drama pero keri naman, kc expected ko na yon;)..and und dry sauna nla, masarap din magstay don,pero wag nga lang super tagal..hehe…

after that inavail na namen un body massage, magaling dn ung therapist ko, kaya dmo talaga maiiwasang magbigay ng tip..hehe…after massage rest lang ng konte then nagshower nko..

i never thought that it would be so refreshing;))..sarap..

after that, kain ulit kme,,haha..super sulit ung binayad namen… at ang ambiance ng place super thumbs up;))

thanks wensha, we’ll see u again;))

Comment by lelepot — December 11, 2011 @ 7:51 pm

65. ung buffet ba available pa after 6pm? 24hrs din ba ung buffet? ung promo ba nila na Php 1088 available pa until now? may contact number po ba kayo ng wensha timog? thanks.

Comment by Kaye Adriano — January 20, 2012 @ 10:49 am

66. last monday nagunta ko wensha, matatanda mga andun afternoo,. so boring, may dumating na not so tall guy na i think he is on his college years, saw this guy second time in wensha, first he was with a oder guy 4os siguro i think sugar dad nya yun. mukhang mayaman yun kasama na matanda. nung monday nagiisa lang tong guy, napakaattractive ng guy na to, suplado kae kaya parang iba ang dating, he doesn…t look in the eye. sa wet area nagbibihis pa lng sya nakatingin na mga bekimons sa kanya, conservative at sulpado, anyone know this guy? really missed the chance to approach him, nagiisa pa naman, willing ako to supprt him. i heard may kausap sya sa dry sauna, nagwoworkshop daw sya sa abscbn and he is on his last year on college in batangas. anyone know this guy, he alwys have red bagpack with him, makinis at maputi at suplado looks.nkaredpagpack sya lagi

Comment by james — January 20, 2012 @ 11:49 am