Due to my online work, I sit in front of a computer for about 12 hours or so. Actually, my work only takes about 5 hours to complete and the remaining 7 hours is allotted to improving and posting articles on this website (and playing games hehe).
With 12 hours of thigh numbing sitting, I usually develop lower back aches. So what’s the best way to relieve it? Going to a spa. And my favorite spa is Wensha Spa Timog Quezon City.
It was about last year when I discovered this haven of high quality massage.
It is everything that a spa enthusiast would hope for. I’ve been to some other spa centers but I simply can’t resist the best offerings Wensha Spa Timog have. So why do I keep coming back to Wensha Spa Timog?
- The rate of service is affordable. At
P680P830 per head, it is a good deal. The price is at par with some other similar spas but the following details make that price a bang for buck.
- Wensha is the only spa I know that offers buffet services. Yes you heard it right. The P830 damage includes unlimited food and drinks. Not to mention unlimited pastries and ice cream. Where else can you find such a treat? Availability of cooked (mostly Chinese food, fried rice, lumpia, pancit canton, etc) starts at 2PM while Shabu-Shabu is available 24 hours.
- Wensha Spa Pasay and Timog is complete with all the amenities that a spa should have: hot jacuzzi, cold jacuzzi, a steam room and a sauna. Of course hot and cold shower is always available.
- The staff are really courteous and polite. They know what you need. A simple request for an additional towel or a hot soup or iced tea delivered to your table is simply amazing. There is an honest atmosphere of making the guest comfortable.
- The massage is truly excellent. It seems all of their therapists have undergone great and quality training. For a full hour, all the aches and pains in your body will be gone. From the toes to scalp, it is really soothing.
What to expect at Wensha Spa Timog?
- Wensha Spa has two branches one in Timog Quezon City and one as Wensha Spa Pasay.
- They accept major credit cards for payment.
- Six hours is the maximum stay at the spa.
- Many foreigners frequent the place; Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, some Caucasians and some Arabs and Africans.
- The spa is open 24 hours but I’m not quite sure of the buffet availability.
- You will be charged P2,000.00 (take note of the number of zeros) if you will lose your magnetic locker key.
- The entrance is adorned with an automatic sliding door.
- Leave your slippers before entering the wet floor.
If you are looking for a place to relax to rejuvenate your tired body and mind, Wensha Spa Timog is the place. I go there once a week. Have a happy spa experience. Go to Wensha Spa Pasay and Timog.