SSS Online Member Registration - SBR No. | riantalks

SSS Online Member Registration – SBR No.

SSS or Social Security System is a Philippine government agency that manages the insurance policies of private citizens. Just like most Philippine Government Agencies, SSS has a website where you can register for free. However, you need to first fill out the form before you can access your account page.

Previously, you can simply browse through your account by simply inputting your SSS number, date of birth and last name. But things have changed, you have to get your own private account from SSS. As I mentioned above you need to fill out the form here. Input the usual details like name, address, email address and the type of contribution format that you have (voluntary, self employed etc.) Way below these fields you will notice the SBR NO./OTC. The information that you have to input here comes from the last payment receipt of your contribution. Take note that you can only use the receipts’ SBR No. coming from within the last 6 months. I have been paying as a ‘voluntary’ at the SM Information Counter so it is very difficult to find the SBR NO. In fact I don’t even know what the acronym means. When I tried every possible number in the tape receipt,  I keep on receiving e-mails telling me that I provided the wrong code. You need to wait for about 24-48 hours before the SSS system tells you that you have inputted a wrong SBR NO.I don’t know about the receipts when you pay directly to an SSS office or through any other methods. Maybe the SBR number is readily reflected in them.

When I got tired of the situation, I simply called the SSS main office and to my surprise the agent was able to pull out an SBR NO. in their records. I used the one he gave me and after a day the registration was approved. Now I can access my SSS account and view my contribution details. If you want to register for an SSS online account, you may call 9206401/9206446. Their lines are perpetually busy but keep on trying ok?

Do you like this post? Leave a comment or subscribe to my feed.

12 Comments »

1. i just want to get my SBR no. but i cant read it thru mt receipt coz they stamp it inline of teh SBR no. and post mark/SBR date so i cant read it now i cant fill up my online registration

hope they stamp it clearly next time when they make a receipt

Comment by Michelle Ruidera — June 1, 2010 @ 12:41 am

2. Mich, you can call up 9206401. Give them the exact date and where you paid your contribution. They will be able to find the matching SBR number for that. :)

Comment by riantalk — June 1, 2010 @ 8:24 am

3. how can i get my SBR no?i don’t have RS5..to get my static information?

Comment by witnyl — February 24, 2011 @ 10:56 am

4. Hello, actually nahirapan din ako makit ayung SBR number ko sa receipts. What you can do is to call the trunkline of SSS ganun ginawa ko then tinanong ko yung sbr number na registered sa records nila. Sabihin mo lang yung receipt number makikita nila sa database :)

Comment by riantalk — February 25, 2011 @ 2:12 pm

5. How can I have my SBR no. for atleast 6 months, if I have not yet paid for 11 yrs now? That is why I inquire online to view payments and loans that were left behind or have not paid.

Comment by wilma q flores — April 30, 2011 @ 3:52 pm

6. Wilma,
    If this is the case, then you won’t be able to see your records online. You need to go to the nearest office of SSS in your location. They will be searching for your record in their terminals since you have not contributed for 11 years.

Comment by riantalk — May 1, 2011 @ 12:03 am

7. i want to berify my months contribution im, 55 yrs old its been
    a long time since my last contribution..

Comment by jose rey m simeon — July 26, 2011 @ 5:43 am

8. Jose, you need to call the SSS to verify when your last contribution. If you had a loan, it will also be deducted to your contribution or you may need to pay it first. Actually, you can still send your contributions once again as voluntary since it will have the same SSS number.

Comment by Anonymous — July 28, 2011 @ 6:42 am

9. Monet,
    Actually nahirapan din ako makita yung SBR number sa resibo ko. Kaya the best thing to do is to call SSS directly or even email them. One agent will give you the SBR number of your receipt for the last 6 months.

Comment by Anonymous — September 13, 2011 @ 3:44 am

10. Bert,
    Tawagan mo yung hotline ng SSS sila maghahanap ng sbr number mo.

Comment by Anonymous — December 7, 2011 @ 12:20 am

11. how about if my sbr# is T#1234Z567 there is no 0 and letter Z on the middle i got my RS5 from  at st. lucia east rizal?

Comment by sean — December 16, 2011 @ 12:22 am

12. Sean,
    It would be best kung tawag ka sa hotline ng SSS, sila magbibigay ng sbr number based on your receipts within 6 months.

Comment by Anonymous — December 29, 2011 @ 9:56 am