Bank Hotlines and Customer Service Number | riantalks

Bank Hotlines and Customer Service Number

Do you have a question about your bank account? Have you recently lost your credit card or ATM card? How about your current bank account balance? Well, even if you have a low interest credit card coming from Citibank or BDO and BPI, you still need to maximize the service they provide. Now, a good call center should serve us up with all our credit card and savings account problems that’s why a list of numbers is necessary.

Now, you can call your bank hotlines through the list that I will provide below. We all know how frustrating to have a bank account problem during weekends, in the middle of the night (internet banking transactions) or even holidays. These moments do not permit us to talk to our bank officials. But with the availability of bank hotlines or bank customer service numbers, you can easily contact them. Here is the list:

Allied Bank Customer Service Phone Hotline Number –  816-5575 for Metro Manila, 1-800-10-816-3331 for domestic provincial calls

————————————————————————————–

BPI Toll Free Customer Service Number – 1-800-188-89100

BPI Email Customer Service – expressonline@bpi.com.ph

BPI Customer Service for Mobile Phone  + 63 + 2 + 89-10000

——————————————————————————————–

China Bank Customer Service Phone Number – (632) 885-5555

—————————————————————————————

Eastwest Bank Customer Service Number – 888-1700 or trunkline 575-3888 and 870-3500

Eastwest Bank Toll Free Domestic Number – 1-800-10-822-2377

————————————————————————————

HSBC Customer Service Hotline Number And Credit Card Phone – (02) 85-800
(632) 976-8000 or 1-800-888-0000* (for PLDT lines)

———————————————————————————————–

Landbank of the Philippines Number – 450-7001

——————————————————————————————-

Metrobank Hotline Number – 58000 or 8988701, 8700-700

Metrobank CustomerServiceDomestic Number – 1-800-1888-5-800

—————————————————————————————–

RCBC Hotline Number – 877-RCBC

RCBC Domestic Toll Free Numbers- 1 – 800 – 10000 – 7222

—————————————————————————————–

PNB Hotline Number Customer Service – 573-8888

PNB Customer Service Email – customercare@pnb.com.ph

—————————————————————————————-

PS Bank (Philippine Savings) Bank Customer Service Number – 845-8888

—————————————————————————————

Robinsons Bank Hotline Customer Service Number – (632) 637-CARE (or 2273)

———————————————————————————————–

Security Bank Phone Number Customer Service – (632) 867-6788

—————————————————————————————-

UCPB Hotline Number – 811-9111

—————————————————————————————-

Unionbank of the Philippines Customer Service Number – 84186 or 841-8600 (for PLDT)

Unionbank Toll Free Domestic Number – 1-800-1888-2277 (for PLDT)

Unionbank International Number – +800-8277-2273

———————————————————————————–

Veterans Bank Customer Service Phone Number – 902-1600, 902-1700, 857-3800

————————————————————————————-

Now you have the list of the bank customer care numbers. Dial them today if you have a question with your accounts. For credit cards like citibank or psbank, you may need to get in touch with their trunkline first.

37 Comments »

1. reporting lost card and nobody answers at 6318000!!!

Comment by belen c. vega-taduyo — January 23, 2011 @ 10:40 pm

2. Hi Belen,
    Sorry to hear that. I tried contacting the number and it seems OK. Please try calling the number again and follow voice prompts.

Comment by riantalk — January 25, 2011 @ 9:20 am

3. Please make an action of not receiving my letter of request to your fax # 027273924. I attempted to fax my letter for the forth time; january 31, february 4 and twice sent it last feb. 7, 2011. All letters are successfully sent but still, BDO did not receive and no action was taken. That letter sent included my photocopy of billing statement, valid id and short letter in only one page.
    This is to request again to change my billing address from **************************** to my permanent address:
    **********************************.

I am not connected anymore with mercury paseo branch because of change of branch assignment.
    Kindly please deliver my new/replacement credit card to my new address.

I am hoping for your immediate action.

Analyn (lost credit card awaiting for replacement)

Comment by analyn lumutan — February 11, 2011 @ 6:36 am

4. Dear analyn,
    For your convenience, I think you need to call the BDO hotline so they can assist you. 631-8000. The computer prompt will assist you so you can press number 2 for credit cards. I will approve this comment of yours but I will delete your personal details for your protection. As you can see, riantalks.com is a personal blog that intends to help people. It is not in any way connected with any banks especially BDO. We only discuss tips and suggestions here. Thank you for reading.

Comment by riantalk — February 11, 2011 @ 8:37 am

5. Hello, I tried withdrawing from almost any atm I saw yesterday including a couple of BDO’s and It always declined my request, “cannot process transaction” I am sure that I have enough money in there and when I call customer service hotline, my celphone just drops and doesn’t even ring the line, I am wondering if their customer service has hours of operation, not like other call centers, which operate 24/7. Are there any other numbers/hotlines I could call since I’m only using a celphone? any response would be much appreciated thank you.

Comment by BURN — March 5, 2011 @ 7:34 am

6. Hello Burn,
    What bank is your ATM card under? If it is BDO, you can call 6318000 this is in operation for 24hours a day. If you are using a cellphone, remember to attach also 02 then 6318000. Some networks like Sun will require the 02 or 2 before dialing a customer service number.

Comment by riantalk — March 5, 2011 @ 8:56 am

7. sobrang hirap tumawag sa BPI Bank hotline.Walang options for other concerns or talk to customer service kung kelangan mo agad for inquiries and concerns

Comment by val — March 18, 2011 @ 9:10 am

8. Val,
    Sometimes there are backlogs in their call centers. You might want to call in some other times but it is really a pain especially when it’s an emergency.

Comment by riantalk — March 18, 2011 @ 5:57 pm

9. Standard Chartered Bank
    (632) 886-7888
    24-Hour Customer Service Hotline: (632) 830 1111 (Metro Manila) • 1 800 1888 1188 Toll-Free (in the provinces) • 1 800 8 830 1111 Toll-Free (for Globe subscribers only outside Metro Manila)

Comment by jenna — March 28, 2011 @ 5:16 pm

10. monthly pumapasok ang remittance ng family ko sa iniwang BDO card sakin ng sister ko..this week nagpadala sakin yung pamangkin ko tatlong beses na ako nag try to bal inq para mawithdraw palaging lumalabas YOUR TRANSACTION CANNOT BE PROCESS..nung tumawag ako sabi nag close account daw kc walang pumapasok na remittance at ubos da ang bal..eh monthly nga ang pasok dun from US and wala maintaining bal yun kc OFW card yun…ano ba talaga??????kala namin good service and BDO kc buong family namin yan ang hawak

Comment by cherry — May 12, 2011 @ 10:20 pm

11. salamat ng marami, malaking tulong sya sa akin.,

Comment by Glory — June 8, 2011 @ 1:12 pm

12. ask ko lang po panu ko ba makukuha yung credit card ng asawa ko kasi naaprove na cya pero naka pangalan sa kanya.pero me special power of attorney siyang pinadala sakin para ako na lang mag asikaso at kukuha ng credit card niya…nasa ibang bansa na kasi siya sayang naman yung credit card kung di ko magagamit at anung requirements para maka pag extension din ako sa credit card ko niya …salamat sana masagot ninyo agad ang mga tanong ko…

Comment by joyce batoon — June 23, 2011 @ 12:14 pm

13. Hi Joyce,
    You should contact the credit card company. They will provide you with the requirements in claiming your husband’s card. With regards to extension, it is called “supplementary card”. You can ask the company how you can get a supplementary card with your name, under your husband’s account.

Comment by riantalk — June 23, 2011 @ 1:31 pm

14. ang pangit ng serbisyo ng BDO

Comment by Shypinay_ghel — July 7, 2011 @ 3:28 am

15. Guillermo,
    Please follow up with your bank immediately. There could be computer glitches and confirm to the call center agent that you were not able to receive the money. If your card is BPI call 89-100 immediately.

Comment by Anonymous — August 1, 2011 @ 1:27 am

16. bastos guard ng bdo antipolo plaza ang laking tanga

Comment by Jhessborromeo — August 19, 2011 @ 1:34 pm

17. good day..just like to know if i should call the hotline nos kasi i enter invalid pin 3 times in my atm card bpi?

Comment by Jo_jaylane04 — August 29, 2011 @ 6:32 am

18. Yes you should. Para ma unblock yung lock ng pin, pero you have to go the nearest branch din.Bakit nga pala umabot ng 3 mistakes.

Comment by Anonymous — August 31, 2011 @ 10:07 am

19. im Elvie P. Obedoza, i’ved lost my bdo atm just dis afternoon., i can’t remember my account no. pls block my account number the soonest possible time that the person who have stolent my atm card cannot withdraw., asap pls..

Comment by Eduardnarag — September 10, 2011 @ 10:06 am

20. Elvie,
    You need to call the BDO hotline right away. Riantalks.com do not provide these blocking services.

Comment by Anonymous — September 12, 2011 @ 12:59 am

21. sana tru csr ng bdo sila na pede mag unblocked ng mga na-blocked n cards para mas makatulng sila

Comment by Zharinadaluz — October 2, 2011 @ 2:56 pm

22. They also check whether you are the real owner of the card.

Comment by Anonymous — October 4, 2011 @ 9:16 am

23. How did you pay for the tuition? Is it through direct deposit? If that is the case, you need to present your deposit slip. On the other hand if you paid online, I am sure there is a record in your online account.

Comment by Anonymous — October 13, 2011 @ 10:34 am

24. gud day….i just want to report RCBC BANK,here in CARMELRAY CANLUBANG
    ALWY`S OFFLINE EVERY PAYDAY? Y IS THAT HAPPENNING?D PO B?DAPAT PLAGE MAY LAMAN ANG MGA MACHINE NILA LALO N PAG PAYDAY?AT RESPONSIBILIDAD NLA PO YAN PRA S PUBLIC NEEDS..TNK U
    VERY MUCH..

Comment by Jun — November 15, 2011 @ 10:29 am

25. Jun siguro may technical problems lang since malaking volume ng money needed every payday, pero you are correct dapat minotored nila ang machines.

Comment by Anonymous — November 18, 2011 @ 8:54 am

26. Please verify this with their call center.

Comment by Anonymous — January 5, 2012 @ 11:22 am

27. may toll free po ba ang psbank?

Comment by mikka — January 17, 2012 @ 1:49 pm

28. Sir, ano po gagawin ko  kasi di ako mkapasok sa pnbcashnet to pay taxes of my client? Bka mapenalty kami. Kapag nkakapasok naman duplicate transaction lumalabas di na naman makapsok log in ulit. HAY…Plz help me kasi need ito for TAX CLEARANCE May BIDDING SILA.

Comment by Lianejoybulatao — February 2, 2012 @ 12:06 pm

29. You may follow up. Usually it only takes a week to get approved.

Comment by riantalkscomment — March 30, 2012 @ 6:11 pm

30. ano ba naman un branch nyo sa comembo makati, nag iisa ang teller, ang haba ng pila, matagal na ko nag sesend ng complain bat wala aksyon, nag iikot ba kayo para tignan kalagayan ng mga customer nyo, ang haba haba ng pila at ang init init,

Comment by Rodriogo Ybanez — June 26, 2012 @ 10:31 am

31. this is a great help! many, many thanks! ;-)

Comment by sarahbettina — July 19, 2012 @ 2:30 pm

32. BPI ang hirap nyo tawagan! Nakakabwesit na. Lagi ubos load ko tapos wla pa din sumagot s customer service. Dami echooz! Please magbigay naman kau no. N madali tawagan and masagot agad mga questions namin and problems about s card nyo!

Comment by Grace — September 2, 2012 @ 10:44 am

33. What happen to my credit card? If i use in store they said card error,then i try to booked a ticket it’s declined! Please check my bpi credit card if whats the problem?

Comment by Grace — September 2, 2012 @ 10:51 am

34. hi good afternoon, my concern ako about US visa payment. Nabasa ko kc sa site nila na starting Sept. 01, 2012, deposit slip should be printed out before paying.. and then after nung payment my ibbgay na Customer copy txka ung receipt. I paid US visa last August 31, 2012 and receipt lang binigay sa akin. is it ok na ung lang ipresent sa US embassy during my interview?? or should i go to BPI para magkaroon nung Customer”s copy? thank you

Comment by kathrina — September 13, 2012 @ 3:57 pm

35. Thank you for this good post. It helped me alot in unlocking my online acct with BDO. May I ask if you have Allied Banks’ toll free number for globe lines outside metro manila? Or Allieds’ toll free number for Smart mobile? Hope you can help me out! thanks!

Comment by Jane Lanes — September 16, 2012 @ 10:59 pm

36. Hi Jane,
    I’m glad this post was helpful. However, Allied does not have a specific toll free number for Globe or Smart, you can simply use the 1800 one. Good luck.

Comment by riantalkscomment — September 16, 2012 @ 11:11 pm

37. Hi Kathrina,
    I am sorry but I do not have any info about your concern. Please call BPI directly.

Comment by riantalkscomment — September 16, 2012 @ 11:13 pm