Wow, you just got your new Nokia phone today. Suddenly you noticed that the back light has a different color, the key “5″ does not work or there is no signal. What will you do? Well if you have a very new Nokia phone, then you should go to the nearest Nokia Service Center. Most of these Nokia warranty center and shops are very accessible inside malls premises.
Nokia Care is the service center brand of Nokia Philippines. You can find many Nokia Service Centers out there but let me give you first some tips before you go to the nearest Nokia Care.
- Make sure that your phone is still under warranty. If not, prepare to pay for the service. Nokia will cover a warranty period of up to one year from date of purchase. Official receipt is no longer needed for the warranty because they can pull out the serial number.
- Bring the receipt of your phone if you want. Even if you bought it from a third party store, you can avail the warranty within one year.
- Make sure that you have a backup of your files saved in the phone memory. Some repairs will require your memory card to be flashed. This will delete all your data.
Here are the nokia service centers for you:
- Nokia care center Makati – +63(2)7517813
- Nokia care center trinoma – +63(2)9169354
- Nokia service center MOA – +63(2)5560693
- Nokia care center Mandaluyong – +63(2)6355521
- Nokia care center ortigas – +63(2)6376423
- Nokia care center fort bonifacio – +63(2)8563328
What is the time schedule of Nokia Care center? They are open everyday during mall hours. However, repairs have designated time for example up to 7PM only for accepting new requests.
How much is the Nokia phone repair? If your phone is still under warranty, you will have free repair service. However, you might be charged with some parts, they will inform you for your decision.
How long will the repair last? Depending on the damage, your phone may be available after 1 week but in some cases, the repair period will run up to 2 weeks. Some serious repair concerns are cracked LCD screen, no power, no signal, cannot detect sim card, wet cellphone or not charging.