Philgeps Registration Online - Procurement Service | riantalks.com

Philgeps Registration Online – Procurement Service

Do you want to become a supplier of equipments to government projects? Many local governments will require you to secure a Philgeps account. Philgeps registration is required so that you will have full access to different projects of the government and see what they need. This way, you will also have an info in the database so that future projects will have a list of suppliers and contractors. So what is the Philgeps phone number? You can simply register at Philgeps online. Philgeps is a project of the Department of Budget Management Procurement Service. Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System Service.

80 Comments »

1. Hi! I already sent online application yesterday and even try to register again today but i didnt receive any email for my user id and password. Will i wait for your email before paying to landbank. Can i have your contact #? Thank you.

Comment by Arsenio Estrada — September 17, 2015 @ 9:45 am

2. How can i renew my philgeps,i forgot my userid and password.pls help me

Comment by macy — September 18, 2015 @ 7:28 pm

3. You may need to call the Philgeps hotline for your confirmation of application.

Comment by riantalk — September 22, 2015 @ 10:20 am

4. You may use the forgot password tool so you can retrieve your username

Comment by riantalk — September 22, 2015 @ 10:20 am

5. Hi, may i ask whats this phone support id.? i dont have any idea,thanks

Comment by Bernarda Jamero — November 4, 2015 @ 10:01 am

6. Good Day. I have just registered our company name Euromerica Trade Philippines, Inc. and it was disapproved due to double registration. I have corrected our email ad. The correct email ad is sales@euromerica-eutectic.com. So, we would like to request to cancel the 1st registration. Thank you very much.

Comment by Euromerica Trade Philippines, Inc. — December 22, 2015 @ 12:13 pm

7. Hi! I’d like to apply for registration as supplier of goods and services. Our business is Hotel and restaurant with function hall. Named D’Haven Suites and function hall located at Brgy. Poblacion Diplahan Zamboanga Sibugay Province

Comment by Chrislie may Jore — February 1, 2016 @ 9:07 pm

8. Hi, you need to apply for a certificate.

Comment by riantalk — February 21, 2016 @ 9:39 am